5 Days in Vienna
Chances to Win Education and Travel
Healthy and sustainable with an emphasis on reducing food waste
a video prepare!
Meet students from Austria, Denmark, Slovakia, Sweden and Turkey!< /p>
1-Sustainable Food Consumption and Lifestyle
2-Reducing food waste
3-Sustainable food shopping
Join the competition with educational and entertaining content you will prepare about…
SUSCOF Erasmus+ Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership for Adult Education [2018-1-TR01-KA204-058739]
Funded by the European Union Erasmus+.
The topics of the videos; shopping skills, cooking skills, food waste, food storage, healthy eating, the connection of food consumption with the future of the world and future generations. And also; How can low-income and low-education consumer groups achieve a more sustainable food-based lifestyle?
Target audience: Adults
The winning video will be selected by a jury of representatives from the SUSCOF Project team…
- Who Can Participate?
- Students attending one of the partner universities of the SUSCOF Project: Dokuz Eylül University and Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University students for Turkey)
- You can participate individually or as a group. Each person or group can participate with 1 video.
- The content of the videos should be based on the information contained in the reports of institutions such as the SUSCOF Project or FAO.
- The length of the submitted videos should be a maximum of 5 minutes. Preferred formats are: mp4, wmv, mov, avi.
- Video language must be English. However, videos can be created without words or only in writing.
- Videos; Stop-motion and slow-motion videos can be created in the form of illustrations, slideshows, animated movies, or real videos.
- The competition platform will be YouTube (detailed upload information is below.)
- Videos will be judged on the creativity and originality of the thoughts and ideas expressed.
- Winners will be announced on the SUSCOF website.
- Deadline: 20 May 2021
Note: Videos that do not comply with YouTube Terms of Service or these guidelines, as well as video submissions that contain any prohibited, inappropriate or irrelevant content, will be disqualified, removed from selection, will not be considered.
Award: The winner of the competition will be awarded the right to participate in the education event to be held in Vienna in September 2021. In addition, the winner will be covered for accommodation and travel expenses in Vienna during this event.